Friday, April 13, 2007

Yes, I am still alive.

It has been brought to my attention that I haven't been posting regularly of late and to that I say "DUH", I've been busy with work and other stuff but I'm not going to make excuses about it, just gonna squeeze out a quick post before the mob carrying torches encircles my house threatening to burn the place down if I don't post.

So here it is. Ta da.

And while I've got your attention, this weekend is the annual Red Dress Party and I expect it will be even grander than last year. Look for a post about the event....sometime.

Got to get back to work now, maybe you should too, huh?

3 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Work? Work is for those that don't have the guts to avoid it!

Gnomeself Be True said...

Red Dress time again? Where does the time go?

Shawna said...

I'm with iamnot, time really needs to slow down....I'll be dead soon...