Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thank god it's almost Friday!


For those of you who hate a Rufus post (not naming names but one of your names starts with the letter "Leigh" and the other starts with the letter "Tammy") here is a lovely photo of my precious Rufus, taken just this morning. Isn't he cute? This is my "Rembrandt Rufus", (click on the photo for more detail) all contrast of light and dark and kind of a "self portrait" feel about it just like the artist often used. I am pretty pleased with this shot. And no I didn't tease his hair to make it all crazy-like for the photo shoot, it's naturally like that. That dog is so smart, he knows to sit super still when I pull out the tripod (since I don't use a flash in this kind of natural light); he understands the basic principals of photography, as well as calculus and brain surgery.

The weather here today is just about perfect; it's sunny and warm and should be in the mid 70's by late this afternoon. Unfortunately the beautiful/sunny ain't sticking around for the weekend so I must take advantage today and tomorrow.

Although the Roommate and I are far from religious we are celebrating Easter with an egg decorating contest (just like last year) and the like. I am planning on making a (turkey) meatloaf shaped like a 3-D Easter Bunny. Should be fun.

Ok, I'm rambling, I know. Just kind of anxious and easily distracted. I have 3 e-mail I've started and haven't finished any of them and am skittering around like a ping-pong ball in a drier as far as work goes. And basically not getting anything done. Maybe I should go outside and sit in the sun.

Excellent idea, Suz.

3 comments:

the slackmistress said...

I love Rufus and demand more.

Roonie said...

Dude, there's no such thing as too much Rufus. But more photos would be nice.

Shawna said...

Does he shed? His hair is so crazy! I love it! I need to take some newer pics of Georgie, I have not been doing her justice!