Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I almost forgot...

My buddy Rusty (far left, although far right is also a Rusty) called me Sunday morning to let me know he ran into Rufus Wainwright on Broadway in Seattle. Our Rusty is having a birthday soon and I had already decided to tell the tale of the first time Rusty met Rufus in a few weeks for Rusty's birthday post, so I'll not touch that subject this time around but keep posted in May. Last year for his birthday I did the Rusty Blog-a-thon, so I had to come up with something else this year. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Gnomeself Be True said...

Too much oxygen. That's the only way I can explain all these Rustys.

Ok, that was geeky bad. Sorry, but it was either that or something to do with Krylon paint.

Cofee...where's my coffee?

Shawna said...

I wish someone would do a blog-a-thon for me, that's awesome!