Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Red Dress Party Pics

Evidently the promoters of the Red Dress Party got fined last year by the Fire Dept because the venue was over capacity. The official headcount was 1,600 people although it is pretty much common knowledge that there were far more folks than that there last year. Because of the overcrowding issue it was decided that only 1,200 tickets would be sold this year. That's a lot of red fabric.

Put a red dress on a guy and had him a bunch of free booze and all hell breaks loose.

Look at cute Frankie in his school girl get up.


My friend Pat was the main sponsor this year, so we scored the VIP tickets.

Thanks Pat!


Looks like Bosch's Garden of Earthly Delights.

Even Erin got into the act (act being red dress).


Sam made his own get up, guess he didn't break the back on the fabric purchase.


Um, Frankie, I don't think that's very lady-like.


This reveler wasn't with our party but warranted a photo none the less.

Happy Red Dress Weekend!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

OMG, you know I'm a perv, and that's one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen...that's a big schlong!

It's me, @Moustachio said...

Red's my power color. I would look great at that party. Can I be your date next year?

House of Suz said...

Conti, if red is your power color then next year you HAVE TO be there (and as my date you get special vip priveleges, FYI). Remind me mid-March next year and I'll pick out something red and sparklie for you.

By the way, what woman's size do you wear? Are a 13 but can squeeze into an 11?

Ed & Jeanne said...

That certainly looked like the wild and fun party. Sorry I missed it! Oh, and that big schlong isn't helping the rest of us poor normal sized guys now is it?

Anonymous said...

Excellent, looks like a sweet time! The mono color theme reminds me of an orange party I stumbled across on the subway one summer in NYC - just one color, boomboxes, food and drink from one end of the line to the other!