Friday, February 07, 2014

FTD.com Sub-standard Product and they are NOT Customer Freindly

Happy birthday to my mom!  I selected this beautiful bouquet to send to my mom from the FTD website and was a little surprised it would cost $65 to purchase the above bouquet.  Oh well, Mom's birthday comes once a year so I submitted my request and went about my business.

So imagine my dismay when my sister sent me the photo of the bouquet delivered.

It may just be me but does this bouquet look like the above photo?  And does it look like it deserves a $65 price tag?  I think not.

I called FTD to complain and they offered to credit me 10% discount.  I asked if they could instead deliver a replacement and FTD contacted the florist who delivered the POS flowers and they declined so I was offered a 20% discount instead.  When I said that wasn't good enough they also offered me a $15 discount on my next purchase.  Since I will never use FTD again this is a useless offer and I told the representative so.

Revenge is on the internets!  I'll post the name of the crappy florist in Florida when I get it.

Time to start using 1-800-Flowers.

No comments: